How To Play The Ultimate PBR Fantasy Game
Create your free TeamPBR account
- Create your free TeamPBR account using the "Sign Up Now!" button on the game home page.
- Use your TeamPBR account to log into the Ultimate PBR Fantasy game.
Select Your Fantasy Team
- Before each PBR Built Ford Tough Series event, select your fantasy lineup.
5 Riders - 1 from Tier A, 2 from Tier B, and 2 from Tier C
3 Bulls - Select any 3 bulls participating in the event
- Your lineup for each event can be selected following PBR's announcement of the draw/draft for the event.
- You must select your fantasy team at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the first day of the event.
- You must return to the Ultimate PBR Fantasy site to select your lineup for each event.
How Your Fantasy Team Scores
- Your fantasy team will receive the PBR points the riders on your team score for the event.
- All rides from all the riders on your team will count towards your team total.
- Your fantasy team will receive 10 times PBR points the bulls on your team score for the event.
- If a bull has more than one ride in the event, your team will receive 10 times his best score for the event.
- Only a bull's best score for the event will count.
- There will be 2 fantasy seasons for the 2014 Ultimate PBR Fantasy.
- The winner of each fantasy season will be the fantasy team that scores the most total points for that season.
- Fantasy Season 1: Will consist of 18 events. Your top 15 scores will count toward your season total.
- Fantasy Season 2: Will consist of 7 events. Your top 6 scores will count toward your season total.
- See the Official Rules for additional restrictions.